Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Quick Question!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member perndragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Everyone,
    Does anyone know if you can use a Gift Certificate with the 10% off code? [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not 100% sure but I think you can. I'm thinking there is a different box during checkout for you to input gift certificates.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member perndragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just to clarify. I have a gift cerfiicate the items that I wish to purchase are more than 30$ and I wish to use the code with the certificate so all I have to pay is shipping. Does anyone know if this is allowed or do I have to call CS.
    Thanks in advance

  4. #4
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    CS said that it might not work online, but it would definitly work with a phone order. (Give them the code first.) Let us know what you order.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member perndragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Jean!
    Right now it is a toss up between the sparkly tunic and jeans outfit plus the black tee or the party table and cushions and the black tee. Ivy mainly stays in historical clothes but I have the Coconut's Best friend outfit and she looks so cute in that I thought she should have some jeans as well. The table is great but I'm not sure how it will fit into the space I have in mind for it plus the fact that up to this point I have only collected clothes and acessories. Oh well such dreadful but delightful decisions. I hope everyone has a good night. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •